Select To Get Started:
Newport New Public Schools (NNPS) Records Department is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former and alumni NNPS students. NNPS is now offering a convenient and secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online. Please note, if you have withdrawn at any time during the current school year, contact the last school attended for copies of records.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent/legal guardian if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent/legal guardian without the student’s written consent.
- Requests for student records/information can be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card. For those unable to pay by credit or debit card, you may pay cash at the Central Records Office located at 12465 Warwick Blvd., Newport News, VA 23606.
- Phone or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Please allow 10 business days to process student records orders.
- There is a $3 convenience fee per order.
- Click the appropriate link or icon to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript / SAT / ACT Scores||$2.00|
|Elementary / Middle School Records||$2.00|
|National External Diploma Program Transcript||$2.00|
|Adult High School Transcript||$2.00|
|Immunization / Health Record||No Fees|
|High School Transcript||$15.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$15.00|
Newport News Public Schools
12465 Warwick Blvd.
Newport News, VA 23606
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM